Trixie Traylor's MidCentury Adventure

The trials, tribulations, and trailer talk of a modern and misunderstood female.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Au revoir mon bureau!

My former boss came into my cube yesterday and said (think Cyborg):

Fighting is futile...pack your office!

And so I did...I packed my dale jarrett car 88 bobble head, my UPS Thermal blanket, a UPS plane model, a UPS remote control package car, a few WorldShip clocks, pens...I could go on. Seems I dont keep very many "work" files. My office is just a playground of UPS "kitsch". No wonder they want me to move.

Could I actually be a ghetto girl? Am I the house with the pink flamingo's in the front yard? Maybe an abandoned car...or two. No...I'm the mysterious french girl who leaves a lone glove on a cafe table for a land barron to find. Right?

But they just confirmed...I will move at 2:30 today. And so off I go to finish placing small white "move tags" onto my chairs and boxes. For I am 37135.

I will take "me, myself and I" down to the new cube shortly and acclimate them to their new home.

And Shelly. She's not talking to me. She is still eating crakers and drinking soda from a container without a lid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home